Dimensions and acceptable weight of carry-on baggage allowed in the cabin are determined by each Airline Company operating the flights.
The passenger is entitled to carry the following items as carry-on baggage allowed by the air carrier:
- a backpack, weight and dimensions of which are set by the rules of the air carrier, a handbag or a briefcase with some belongings;
- a bunch of flowers;
- baby nutrition in an amount needed for the flight;
- a costume in a garment bag;
- baby bassinets, restraint systems for babies under 2 years old, baby carriages, etc. for travelling with a baby, with dimensions set by the air carrier ensuring safe transportation on the shelf above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of the passenger;
- medicine, special diet products in an amount needed for the flight;
- crutches, walking sticks, walkers, rollators, folding wheelchair used by the passenger and having dimensions that can be transported safely in cabin on the shelf above the passenger seat or under the seat in front of the passenger;
- goods bought in duty-free shops at the airport, packed in a sealed plastic bag, which weight and dimensions are set by the rules of the air carrier.
The airport’s administration have the right to introduce new sanctions to ensure the flight safety, and therefore may forbid the transportation of the following objects in the aircraft cabin:
- hypodermic injection needles (unless medical proof of need is provided);
- knitting needles;
- scissors with blades shorter than 60 mm;
- folding (without a fixing device) travel knives and penknives with a blade shorter than 60 mm.
Liquids in containers:
- all liquids, aerosols and gels must be carried in containers with maximum capacity of 100 ml each;
- all liquids, aerosols and gels in containers with capacity of more than 100 ml are not permitted to be transported even if the container is only partially filled;
- containers with liquids, aerosols and gels must be packed in a sealed transparent plastic bag with a volume of not more than 1 liter. Containers must fit easily inside the sealed transparent plastic bag;
- each passenger is allowed to carry only one bag submitted for inspection separately from the rest of the carry-on baggage;
- liquids purchased in Duty Free shops at the airport must be packed in a sealed plastic bag with attached receipt.
- water or drinks, soups, syrups;
- creams, lotions, oils;
- gels for hair and shower gels;
- substances in pressurized containers, including shaving foam, other foams and deodorants;
- pastes including tooth paste;
- mixtures of liquid and solid substances;
- any other substances with similar content.