Online Boarding Pass
Simferopol International Airport has a procedure for servicing passengers on an online boarding pass. The procedure allows passengers to get on board without check-in, thereby reducing the time during preflight procedures.
In the absence of baggage and necessity to present a paper boarding pass for travel mission reports, the service will allow making your travel the most comfortable.
How to use it:
- Book your flight online. Get an online boarding pass with a UPC code or QR code.
- Upon arrival at Simferopol Airport, go to Security Check on the third floor bypassing Check-In.
- Open a UPC code or QR code on your phone, put your screen to the special read-out equipment and show your ID-card at Security Control.
- Have a rest in the airport sterile area, for example, in the open terrace on the fourth floor with the view of the apron or Chatyr-Dag mountain.
- Go to the Gate after the beginning of boarding on your flight, put your phone screen with a UPC code or QR code of your boarding pass to the read-out equipment. Go to the plane.
- Upon boarding the plane, show your online boarding pass to a flight attendant and take your seat.
- Enjoy your flight.